Feb 23, 2009

054- Spring is Coming!

I am enjoying my Project 365 so much! I love the opportunity to create and journal something everyday. It is a very positive thing for me. AND I've learned a very important lesson as I've been on this journey- make hay while the sun shines! Yeah, I know that isn't a new idea but it really applies here and particularly this time of year. We will have lots of those wonderful grey days in a row; and while I love these kinds of days, they aren't so photogenic. So I make use of the beautiful days with glorious light to stock up on wonderful photos.

When I arrived home on Friday I glanced at my flower bed and could see these little shoots coming out of the ground. Yea, spring is on its way! In the fall I planted 50 daffodil bulbs (which, by the way, are deer-proof). I can hardly wait to see all of their happy little faces.

Photobucket
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, CoffeeShop_Vivid Action, NRJ SANDED_PHOTO1

3 comments:

Skinner Family said...

I love living in Wyoming, I even enjoy the winter here. But I do get a little depressed when all my family in Utah are starting to get spring, and it doesn't come to me. I guess it is a small price to pay to live in such a beautiful valley.

Dean and Sheri said...

Thanks Joanie. That made my day! Winter lasts way too long for me
Sheri

Jessica said...

Thank you for the proof! Otherwise, I may have believed that winter would never end. Like in Narnia...