Feb 24, 2009

055- So Soon?

When I posted yesterday and stated that Spring is Coming I didn't expect to wake up today and find out that it had arrived!!

I looked at my thermometer about 11am and it said 59, WHAT??? I know that this is an accurate thermometer as it lives in the shade on the north side of my house. After soaking my aching back in a hot bath I harnessed up the doggies (ok, only one dog... and I only put on a collar and leash!) I took the most wonderful spring day walk. When I arrived home this is what I found on my trusty thermometer! I could hardly believe my eyes.

temp
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, KPertiet_FreshlyWornPhotoBrushes-1

Now I'm not so naive as to think that spring truly is here for good... BUT... WOW... I will take a day like this anytime! We may get more snow and it may last... but to have a day like this in February in Springville... that's heaven!

The other big news is I spent all day yesterday cleaning and organizing my workroom. Boy, what a mess and what a job. I realized that I'd neglected this for way too long when I was looking for something under my table and the dust bunnies attacked me (foul-tempered-rodent!). I still need to take everything out of my closet and adjust the shelves so I can fit my two big purple paper totes in there. Then I'll only have the big red scrapper that lives under my cutting table.

wr1

wr2

Photobucket

4 comments:

Lillie said...

Wow! That's the room of my dreams!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Wasn't it nice today? We had to do a firedrill and I am pleased that while we were standing in snow (or really slush), we weren't cold! (Just some of the kids had to touch everything on the ground/fence/friends nearby...always helpful.)

Laura H said...

Its a beautiful 72 degrees in Vegas.

Mom and Dad said...

Your room is so gorgeous, Joanie. So airy!! I am so late with this comment that you may never read it, but I had to tell you what a wonderful airy place you have to work!!