Mar 14, 2009

073- Alien





I sat down to my old-lady-can't-see-up-close-make-up-mirror and was putting on my only make-up (mascara. see... that's a real money-saver to have sensitive skin!) and saw this un-earthy glow around my pupil! EEeee-EEeee-EEeee... (Hear Psycho music!)



I knew no one would believe that I'd been taken over by those aliens from Stephenie Meyer's book if I didn't get photographic proof!! Do you suppose I am safe on the streets with all the humans around! Questionable... definitely questionable!

Photobucket
FONTS- Problem Secretary, CK Cursive, BRUSH- KPertiet_LedgerGrids-9, OVERLAYS- photo texture 2, JB's brick smoke-stack

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO NO you're not safe. Quick, come to my house....

p

Lillie said...

Weird.

Dean and Sheri said...

Cool. How'd you get that shot?

Joanie said...

Sheri,
I thought I'd given enough clues in my text. I have an oval lighted makeup mirror and for the first time realized that I could see the reflection of the light in my eye. I caught it just as you see it now. So I pulled my camera out of my marsupial pocket (that what my sister says...LOL) and got a photo of it.

I shot it on macro setting from above. I cropped my hand out of the photo. Then I added the photos of the brick smoke-stack and the photo texture 2. I set both of the overlay layers to soft light and reduced the opacity to around 50%.

Is this much too technical an answer? Hope that helps you. Ask if you want to know more... I love to talk geek!

Mom and Dad said...

Honey, I love the colors and the artistry of your photography, but I am glad that your face doesn't really look like that. I just saw you yesterday!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

No more drugs for you!