Aug 19, 2009

231- Spent Sunflower

I'd forgotten how much I love the effect of my 50mm lens. Lately, I've been lazy and just taken all my photos with my 18-55mm lens. Wow... what a difference. I was able to capture some lovely shots which I will parcel out of the next few days. I LOVE this lens!

231- spent sunflower
JOURNALING PATH- JSprague_4-squareTemplate BRUSHES- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotFrameKit, FONT- Felix Titling ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, TEXTURE- Hellfire

I wish I had something very deep and astute to say about this spent sunflower, but the closest I can get is this... I've been hit by a migraine since I started editing this photo and I feel like this little baby looks...

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

My dear Joanie, you did NOT look as raggedy as this poor little sunflower. I am sorry that you felt tattered.
Thanks for the wonderful warmth and hospitality we always find in your nest.
YLS

Heather said...

Yuck to the migraines - I get them periodically too.

But yay to the venerable 50mm! It gets the most beautiful bokeh. That is, if the photographer is as prolific as you are. :)