Aug 30, 2009

242- One Of These Things

Six of these things belong together... six of these things are kind of the same. One of these things just doesn't belong here. Now it's time to play our game!! (My rendition of the Sesame Street Song)

242- 1 of these things
L-R: Stuart, Lisa, Laura, Jamie, Camille, Keith, Joanie

Now let's play our game...

The good news it that even though I am not in the same age group with my kids and their friends, they never make me feel like I don't belong (Especially when they are eating dinner at my house!) I've always enjoyed having our children's friends around.

This time I remembered to get out the tripod and take the photo... but Stuart, always the comedian, entertained us all with this capture from a series of shots. That boy makes me laugh!!

242- running stu

1 comment:

Heather said...

This post personifies HAPPINESS.