Jan 2, 2010

002- Salt Lake Temple

For over a year Camille has wanted to attend the Salt Lake Temple. We were going to go last year during her Christmas break but never got there and somehow it just kept getting put off (with the Provo Temple so close it is hard to take a whole day to go to Salt Lake).

Today we finally managed our trip. It was a beautiful cold, clear winter day and being Saturday there were lots of brides in their beautiful dresses.

What a beautiful temple! The craftsmanship is superb! When I think of the dedication and sacrifice of the early saints working for 40 years to build this House of the Lord I am overwhelmed. We had a beautiful day together serving in the Temple.

002- salt lake temple

I love the shape of the windows then as I was "framing up" I saw the flag reflected in the window. Love this shot.

002- flag reflection
FRAME- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_BlackFrame FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great that you have a wonderful daughter to share these times with. I'm envious. Love to Camille and you.