Jan 11, 2010

011- Harley's Watch

Harley has got more personality than any other dog I know! I've known smarter dogs, sweeter dogs, dumber dogs, but none more amusing that this funny-boy!

One of his favorite things to do is stand on the chair by the front window, with his little paws on the arm, watching the neighborhood. We always know when we have company arriving because he starts to cry with excitement that someone is coming to see HIM!!

But what cracks me up the most is when he gets really excited; he bounds off the chair, getting traction on the rug and rockets out through the tiny dog door to the back yard.

011- rug

He hits that dog-door like a torpedo! I'm surprised he hasn't hurt himself or broken the flap off.

011- harley's bum

There's never a dull moment with Harley around.

6 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

I <3 Harley. And what FUN photos!

Dean and Sheri said...

Okay...I guess that doesn't work on blogger! I meant to say I heart Harley! Oh...and I'm getting a puppy in the Spring! YAY for ME and YAY for PUPPIES!

Anonymous said...

That is the best pictures of Harley ever. So glad he's such a fun guy to have around and such a source of entertainment. Love that puppy, just don't leave your suitcase open with baby powder accessible. I know this from experience. love you Harley. Auntie P

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Harley butt cam! I love it!!!!

Anke said...

Oh how cute is that and the picture of the rug is awesome. I have to remember that for a POTD!

Mom and Dad said...

Having been at your house, I love the pic of the rug and rocketing dog thru the door!! You are the Mama character in a house-full!!!