Jan 12, 2010

012- At-Home Aspaday

Are you asking what the heck is an Aspaday? I'll bet Bek knows! Aspaday = a spa day! Years ago we were talking about having a day at a spa and she said aspaday and I couldn't figure out what she was saying... there you go!

So *this-day* I had an at-home Aspaday! I haven't pampered myself like this for quite a while. I put a deep conditioner on my hair, filled up my swimming-pool-sized tub and soaked. I won't gross you out with all the rest of the bath pampering but when I was finished I gave myself a pedicure (I wouldn't want to be hasty... it's only been 8 weeks!)

I dragged out my tole painting dotters, bling and my small stippling brush (for clean up) and had a fun time giving myself some tropical nails. I needed something happy to offset the winter-doldrums.

012- toesies
FRAME- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_BlackFrame FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, Johnna's Memories of Summer BRUSHES- KPertiet_HolidayTreesNo9-4 star only

5 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

Tole painting dotters and stippling brush for a pedicure?! Only Joanie...
Those are some CUTE toesies. I think I need an "Aspaday". But that'll probably just consist of a soak in my big tub. Besides, I don't have any tole painting tools. =)

Skinner Family said...

After the week I have had, I really could use aspaday myself! Too bad I can't soak in the tub or bend down to paint my toes :( When I am all healed up, I will be treating myself!

Anonymous said...

Such cute toesies. You have toes like my mom, so cute.

Anke said...

Hey, nice toes! What a fun thing to do, it would never happen here, too many people around :)

Jessica said...

First of all, Roxie immediately recognized those toes as Grammie's toes. Second of all, I hope you appreciate being able to reach your toes. :) Mostly, though, they are lovely.