Jan 14, 2010

014- Grampy Duties

Usually by blog is all about me (Yeah, well, what do you expect? Isn't it all about me? That's what I thought.)

But today Grampy gets to shine. While I was doing my Visiting Teaching, teaching Ashton sewing lessons, and wandering aimlessly at Target Grampy got a call to come to the rescue! Ethan's mama needed to take care of some things without him so she called Grampy to come stay with him. This isn't the first time Grampy has come to the rescue! I often wonder who's luckier: Grampy, Ethan, the parents? What do you think?

014- grampy & ethan
FRAME- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_BlackFrame FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Sweet Bakery Glazes

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd say they are all pretty lucky. Such a good Grampy to care for his little grandbaby. Looks to me like this little boy loves his Grampy.

Mom and Dad said...

Looks like they are having fun and enjoying each other!!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

How extremely adorable are your boys? I enjoy watching my dad with the grandkids...he just has a different flare with them. Very cute :)