Jan 16, 2010

016- Sisters and Friends

This afternoon I went out on a photo explore (you'll probably be treated to some of those next week). Quite unexpectedly I had company; many neighbors were outside washing cars (what? is he on crack? yikes... it would freeze my fingees off!), some off for a drive, but my favorites first appeared on bicycles, NEW Christmas bicycles! Then I found them walking with DeLoris.

These sweet little sisters live just across the street from DeLoris and didn't want her to walk alone. I joined them and we made a merry party trekking up around the corner and back again.

First they demonstrated their prowess at crab-walking...

016- a+b 1

But the sweetest part came when they didn't even know anyone was looking and took each others hands walking happily and contentedly towards home.

016- a+b 2 hot cocoa
FRAME- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_BlackFrame FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Hot Cocoa, TEXTURE Beach glass bokeh 1, non-action edits- Noel Culbertson defog, Kimi pop drama

Sisters are the most wonderful blessing... there is nothing like a sister for really loving and understanding.

I'm
so grateful that I have sisters (who prayed for me!) who *walk* with me.

4 comments:

debra said...

Awww... i LOVE this! I so enjoy those moments when they SHOW their love for each other! I'm glad you joined them on their walk with Sis. Percy! Thanks for spotlighting my little lovies! Love you!!!

Laura H said...

Sisters' rock!!

Janna said...

Oh MY gosh- that is awesome Joanie!!! A-DOR-A-BLE!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Would have been lovely to have sisters I think....but I have been blessed with some amazing friends (and my own mommy's not half-bad either :) and I am extremely grateful for them. And that I didn't have to share with them :)