Jun 24, 2010

175- At The Temple...

with my girls.

175- draper temple

The Provo Temple is closed for 6 weeks for cleaning and some remodeling. I love to attend the Temple (and work there too) so today Camille, Desi and I went to the Temple. We started out for the Mt Timpanogos Temple but half way there changed our minds and went to the Draper Temple. Camille had never been to the Draper Temple.

It was a lovely session made that much better by being there with *my* girls. I'm so glad that they have each other AND that I have them. There is so much history and bonding, love and experiences that we share. What a blessing!

The grounds were decorated with all shades of purple... we took that as a good sign.

1 comment:

Mom and Dad said...

I think it was so sweet that Camille & Kevin got married in this brand-new little temple.
[I guess you know I'm commenting LONG after you made this post!]