Aug 9, 2010

221- Lily Art

When I was at the Temple on Friday I wandered the gardens and got so many wonderful shots. I've decided that I'm going to deal them out slowly and savor them instead of OD-ing all at once!

I had fun playing with some filters on this photo. I love how it turned out.

(I learned this technique from a scrapbooking magazine article by Renee Pearson which I can't find online. If you are interested I will send you the tutorial that I cut and pasted in a Word document.)

221- temple lily

By the way... August and September are my favorite garden months. All the plants are in full bloom and splendor.

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

I enjoy these photos that you turn into "paintings" very much! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the "stash".

...Yes, they did release Bryan as a missionary. I guess they figured it would be best since he'd be home for 8 weeks AND he has a girl, so that makes sense to me.
Love ya