Aug 15, 2010

227- Thankful

Today, the last day of my Heinz-57 year, I want to make a list of things I am thankful for:

227- fountain

  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ and His plan of Happiness
  • A free country where I can worship as I please
  • My loving family: biological and by choice
  • Good health and a strong body
  • My life... and the seasons thereof. I'm particularly enjoying this 2nd century of my life
  • My home
  • Ease of travel
  • My gardens: flower and vegetable and fruit trees
  • My friends... you are always there for me
  • My abilities to help others
  • My community
  • That I live in an area that has 4 distinct and separate seasons
  • And so many other things...

1 comment:

alexfrankie said...

I have to echo your whole thankful list with the exception of the place with 4 seasons. We just don't have that in Las Vegas.

Mary