Aug 17, 2010

229- "Mom... That's Why You Have Sons!

Today Stuart came to help me with my latest project! Can I just say how grateful I am for my kids? They take such good care of me!

Stuart first uttered, "Mom... That's Why You Have Sons!" when I was fretting about how I was going to UN-decorate the cultural hall after Camille and Kevin's wedding. But that mind set has been in play for lots of years. What a blessing to have family... family who loves you and works for you and with you!

229- stu pick

But I'm not going to tell you today what we did... frankly because I am just too tired to sit here and do the whole big, long post I want to do.

229- stu

So, for today, just keep wondering what we did... and know that even though I did lots of this... watching Stuart work... I'm worn out tonight.

229- joanie

2 comments:

Dean and Sheri said...

This last photo brought an instant smile and chuckle. What a good son Stu is. You are a very blessed Mom. Can't wait to find out whacha got goin' in the back yard now!

Mom and Dad said...

That Stu-ey boy is darling -- what a blessing to have such a sweet friend you are related to -- for both of you!