Aug 25, 2010

237- Miserly

I find myself feeling miserly this last couple of weeks with my photos. I don't want to just throw them all up there on one day... or perhaps not at all.

For example, I haven't shared with you the photo of my finger after I tried to clump it off with the splitting maul last Tuesday or the *now it's healing photo*. You will all probably thank me for that one.

Yesterday Gordon and I went to $2 Tuesday at Thanksgiving Point to see the gardens. It was a perfect day weather wise... a high of 82. We've yet to see 100 degrees here in Springville and Salt Lake City has only had 2 100+ degree days this summer. And living where we do in the Wasatch Range we won't be getting any more 100 degree days this year, thank goodness.

So today I share a beautiful coleus. It is one of my favorite plants whether inside or out. So pretty, so vibrant... and this one? with zebra stripes... perhaps my favorite yet.

237- coleus
FONT- Albemarle Swash, ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow,(A2D)_LomoV2, BRUSH- RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShot_Horizontal6, FRAME- (made from brushes) RhonnaFarrer_2ps_SnapShotOVERLAY- Sun Shower (right)

Come back tomorrow and I will show you some more garden photos.

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

I love coleus too! Mine is a very happy grower this year...I don't know if I chose a particularly hardy one or if it is just very happy where she is...she's HUGE! And...I WILL be back tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Hey! How bout if WE meeet at Thanksgiving point sometime this fall?