Sep 4, 2010

247- Fall Already?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. But look what I found when I was outside this evening (during the BYU vs Wash football game) taking photos of another beautiful sunset.

247- red leaf

A couple of nights ago the weather man on KSL showed a chart of average and actual number of days over 100 degrees for Salt Lake City and other western cities. It went something like this (I wish I could find it online)-
  • Death Valley 108
  • Phoenix 90 something
  • Vegas 80 something
  • Salt Lake 5 (but we only had 2 this year)
Yes, that is why I like to live here... in the cool...

3 comments:

Anke said...

what a gorgeous shot!!! I wouldn't mind the heat, maybe a little less of it in the winter...:) but the snow is really beginning to get to me

Laura H said...

It was only 80 something for a couple of days. It was a big tease. We thought our 100+ days were over this year. But it came back with a vegeance this weekend.

Sarah E Boucher said...

It certainly feels like fall in the morning when I have to wear a jacket to the gym and school....then have to tuck it in my bag at the end of the day. Crazy Utah weather! We have had a blessedly cool summer, tho :)