Nov 23, 2010

327- Stormy Sunset

We have a blizzard moving in. It hit cities north of us a couple of hours ago and has just in our neighborhood. This is what I was treated to earlier. I could see the sky going into its sunset beauty mode so I jumped in Beatrix and drove the half mile to my favorite sunset op spot.

Can you see why?

327- stormy sunset 2
LOOKING SOUTH ACROSS UTAH LAKE AT WEST MOUNTAIN

327- nebo sunset
LOOKING SOUTH TO SPANISH FORK RANGE AND NEBO PEEKING OUT FROM BEHIND

327- maple mountain sunset
LOOKING EAST TO MAPLE MOUNTAIN... another one of my eastern sunsets!

327- stormy sunset
LOOKING SOUTH WEST at wonderful God's Rays of Light... one of my favorites

1 comment:

Dean and Sheri said...

OH YES! I can see why. BEAUTIFUL! I've been away from blogger for a while...I'm gonna scroll down now and see what other Joanie's Balonie treats await.