Feb 7, 2012

Happiness...

Today's Texture Tuesday challenge is HAPPINESS...

I love that happiness is always MY choice! I love that I've learned that I am responsible for my own happiness. Can others influence the ease of that choice?  Of course they can. But when it is all said and done...

I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!

This is one of those things that adds to my happiness... beautiful, simple roses... growing in Grannie-Annie's garden last June.



texture tuesday facts-
kk-annabelle, blending mode- overlay 100%
kk-lilly, blending mode- multiply 75%
frame- House of 3 (Rhonna Farrer)

kimklassencafe

4 comments:

Sivinden said...

Wonderful colors and great texture work!

Pat said...

Beautiful light and color!

geetlee said...

so vibrant and gorgeous! absolutely lovely, i love how you've used the annabelle texture (it's one of my favorites :))

Anke said...

Oh my, I need to take some time and play with textures again, I just collect them LOL. This is just stunning, Joanie! It doesn't even look like a rose, it looks more like a beautiful painting! Love it! Sorry to have been MIA there for a while, hopefully I'll be able to keep up better...