Sep 27, 2012

A Fallish Feel

I just love fall! It wasn't always this way... as a child I loved summer best: no school, my birthday, horseback riding at the creek...

But now...

I LOVE FALL!

As soon as the pumpkins become available I snarf them up and put them on my front porch, uncarved, and they stay there until it is time to put up Christmas decorations. Last year I added some sweet little gourds as well, another happy touch.

This year I was on the look-out for unusual pumpkins; I was hoping for some warty ones... but I found these instead. I love the two mottled pumpkins AND the cornstalks!

fallish front porch

So where did I find these wonderful pumpkins? Except for the light one (Wal-Mart) on the right I got all of them from a cute little punkin-patch! It is just some folks selling from their backyard garden (saving money to go to San Diego). They are located at 1025 E 1600 S in Mapleton.

pumpkins for sale

How darling is this! They sell all things fall!

pumpkin shed

Including this precious little Indian corn.

mini corn

It's a whole lot of happiness for less than $20.

No comments: