Sep 20, 2012

Delicious Colors

I want to lick them!

While up in Provo/Orem today I noticed the beautiful colors on Squaw Peak so when I got home I asked Gordon if he'd like to go on a drive around the Alpine Loop via a side trip to Squaw Peak trail head. The colors were beautiful in spite of the Idaho wildfire's smoke!

Photobucket
TIMPANOGOS SEEN FROM THE SQUAW PEAK ROAD
I LOVE FALL!

It has become my favorite time of year. Not to mention the riot of color- the days are normally consistently warm with cool nights. It seems to be a very predictable season... none of the out-of-control-mood-swings that come with spring!

Photobucket

Gordon and I reveled in this beautiful, perfect, September day! We talked about the luscious colors and how we'd like to capture them... so he did!

Photobucket

We are toying with the idea of painting our front door (which badly needs it) in a wonderful Wasatch Front fall color.

fall colors

Just look at the palette we have to choose from.

1 comment:

Cody said...

I miss this. And I miss you :)