Mar 4, 2013

What a Difference Three Days Make!

I posted a couple of photos back (way back) on the first... I would never have guessed this much snow would be melted just 72 hours later!


I'm just grateful to see some grass... even if it is covered with deer poo!


3/6/13 Edit...
I'm just finishing up my blog book getting it ready to print and ran across this statement from November 10
"It started snowing yesterday morning and didn't stop for the next 24 hours! Those of you who know me will remember that-

I LOVE THE SNOW!

Yes, if there is still snow on the ground in March it might start to wear a little thin but particularly with the first big storm of the season-

I'M JUST LIKE A LITTLE KID!"
And amazingly I've only had one day of *I can't stand this snow any longer!*







No comments: