Apr 1, 2013

April Fool's Day

There was a time when I wouldn't have let this day go by without some kind of April Fool's joke... but somehow I just didn't have the oomph to think of anything this year.

The weather has been rainy today, which is much appreciated. In spite of our long, cold, snowy winter we are only at 70% of normal for rain and snow. Ah well, *Fritz* keeps reminding us that we live in the 2nd driest state in the country.

But look at the very lovely non-April Fool's treat I saw today-


My lilacs are ready to burst. I'm hoping for warm open-window days so I can enjoy their heady perfume.

And see what I spied out my kitchen window this morning.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ 
I looked out the window and what did I see? Popcorn popping on the apricot tree! 
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

No comments: