Oct 25, 2015

October Pondering

The first Sunday in October I introduced my first of many ponderizing scriptures. Even before we learned this new word I've been someone who loves to ponder, and memorize, scriptures. They feed my soul, lift my spirits and strengthen my faith. And in recent years, since I started making graphics, I've created other photo/scripture combos.

So, without further ado, I will share the remainder of this month's images.

This has always been one of my favorite scriptures. I love that Christ is the center of the plan of salvation and the prophets have taught of Him since the beginning.

PHOTO TAKEN IN MALAD CITY, IDAHO 10 OCTOBER 2015

This is a new scripture to me. Sister Ashton shared this hidden gem in our Temple prayer meeting. I immediately saw this photo and scripture coming together just as you see it here. Oh, how I love the word of God!

PHOTO TAKEN IN MY GARDEN 25 AUGUST 2013
THE VINE ENCIRCLED THE FRUIT AS IT GREW!

This is another of my favorite scriptures. I'm so grateful that the Lord's has made my weakness strong in Him: because of my dyslexia I've learned to memorize... usually memorized words and numbers will stay straight. But even more I am so grateful that HIS grace makes the difference. HIS grace lifts and strengthens me even, and maybe most especially, when I am weak HE will lift me in a very real and tangible way.

SUNSET OVER HUNTER'S VALLEY, SPRINGVILLE, UTAH
 21 OCTOBER 2015


** This is the first scripture image I created from June 2010


No comments: