Feb 29, 2008

Fancy Free Flynn Fam

I had so much fun last October when I went to Disneyland with Bek and "the boys". They always make me feel so welcome and needed. I was walking along behind them and this was what I saw. I love this family so much. I love how they interact. I love their individual personalities. Caden is practically dancing, he is so pleased to be here. Brock always needs to have a map, "Grammie, can I have that map?" Tadhg, Mr. Independent is out in front, leading the way. And then there are Bek and Curt... all this wonderful family because two people fell in love.
Lucky Grammie to have this view!

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

What a very sweet moment you've captured. I love how you've arranged the page as well.

Love,
Cindy

Dawn said...

i love your blog!!! thanks for visiting mine...answer to your question about nwr blinkie..you are in the right place but this is what mine says:
oops...won't let me give it to you here...go to the playground and i will leave it for you there
dewnie