Feb 4, 2008

Riley discovers Gidget

Last Monday I told Gordon I wanted to make a trip to CA to see Auntie P and Spencer, Tricia and Riley. He replied, "Why don't you go this weekend!" And I said... why don't I? That being said... I flew out last Thursday from SLC to Burbank.

I'm having such a marvelous visit. The first night I was here Spencer, Tricia and Riley came over to Auntie P's, where I am staying. Riley has grown so fast. He is not even 7 months yet and already right off the chart! He is proportionate but right off the chart. He is 25 pounds and 33 inches tall. He has such a darling personality. Tricia says he is so dramatic. He throws back his head and laughs. He turns on the charm the minute you point the camera at him.

I love watching Spencer and Tricia with their darling little son. They are such a sweet and lucky family.

1 comment:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

What a cute photo of Riley and Gidget. She is such a sweet little dog for Riley to interact with. I'm so glad you've had a chance to visit with everyone and enjoy your darling little grandbaby!

Love,
Cindy