Other than the first 17 years and 10 months I spent in my first home the longest I've lived at any address was 8 years and 10 months...
We've lived here, on our little quarter acre of heaven for 10 years. As Gordon and I were driving to the Temple yesterday I mentioned to him something that has been rolling around in my little head but finally found its way out-
THIS IS THE BEST MOVE I'VE EVER MADE!
(PHOTO TAKEN MAY 2014)
- We are close to many of our children and grandchildren and get to interact with them on a frequent basis.
- We have a paid for home.
- We are able to serve in the Temple often.
- We have the privilege of being ordinance workers- which has brought greater meaning to the wonderful blessings administered there.
- We live in a wonderful neighborhood and community.
- We are surrounded by good people trying to do the right thing.
- We live in the mountains (a plus for this mountain-born girl).
- We live in an area with a lower cost of living.
- We have four seasons!
The list could go on and on. But I just wanted to share here, publicly, my great gratitude to my Heavenly Father who truly has "opened the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that there is not room enough to receive."