Jan 25, 2008

Wednesday Challenge #1

The Wednesday Challenge for NWR was to do a layout about ourself using elements from a wonderful kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs. It is a great kit. It took me a couple of days to complete mine since I am gone all day on Wednesdays to the Temple. It was fun to think about who I am and locate photos of myself. At first I was going to document the whole hair saga, but decided to take this avenue instead.




The challenge was this-
Challenge #1:

* Use at least two patterned papers from our new Carnival kit
* Use a photo that contains an area you've selectively recolored
* Use at least 4 photos on the layout
* Make the layout about yourself
* Use column journaling
* Install and stamp a new brush you've downloaded (try Googling "free photoshop
brushes", or pick some up from your favorite digi store).
* Round at least two corners of an element on your page using the corner rounder
eraser from Lesson 1

Challenging enough? If you're up for it, give it a try! :D

I am thoroughly enjoying this class!

No comments: