Jan 26, 2008

Serious OCD/Addiction

This is the Saturday- Today- Start to Finish Challenge.

  1. You'll take a photo of the assigned topic (this is the start part)
  2. You'll edit your photo, and create a page with your photo using the prompts.
  3. You'll save your layout and upload it to the gallery (this is the finish part).

The trick? From start-to-finish (well, I'll let you have your photo taken and open, and your papers chosen and open), you've only got 30 minutes. :D I want you to get out your timer, and you can have your paper open and your photo all ready to go, and even have your font installed and ready to use, but from the Start of your layout to the Finish, challenge yourself to 30 minutes or less. P.S. This layout must be from scratch - no templates...

I find that since I am in MT and JS is in ET I get my emails about 11-12 at night. I thought I would just glance at it last night so I could gear up for today.

Well... this is where the OCD comes in. I HAD to do the LO right then! It was fun, but I don't like having to work within a 30 min time limit.

" It is only an addiction if you are trying to quit!"

I saw this quote on someone else's post for this assignment.


No comments: