Jan 31, 2008

Learning SO Much





I am learning SO much with my online class! I am so glad that I decided to take this class. This week I learned about the burn tool. WOW! It is just like using chalk or ink when I paper-scrap. It will also add subtle shadowing (look at the letters that are woven with the ribbon).
Each day a new challenge... what more could I ask?

The only problem is that many of my pages are about the Vegas 2006 Girls' Getaway so I decided just to link each entry back to the original.

3 comments:

Jen Wolff said...

Jen (abc momof 4) from Jessica's class. Every now and then I'll blog hop/lurk and I saw your link in the gallery. Great job on your Lo's btw. I really felt inclined to leave a comment as you are a Jane Austen fan as well . I couldn't resist taking the quiz. Thanks!

Cheri said...

Burn, baby, burn! LOVE your shadowing on the letters! You've taken a new skill and run far with it already:)

Cheri from NWR class

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

I'm so impressed with what you've been creating from that online class! I went to the website and told Brent the other night that I really want to take a class. Once I get my upgrade to Photoshop CS3 that's the first thing I'm going to do!

Love,
Cindy