Jul 28, 2008

Enabling- More Textures

I got a "please take my survey" from PhotoBucket. In the process of being surveyed I found out they have a search feature (duh!).

So search I did!! I found an image of this wonderful texture group from Princess-of-Shadows. I did a Google Search to figure out where, exactly, this was available for download.
(btw- go to Google.com and see what they've done to their header... it's Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit! How cute is that?)



This is the image that caused tonight's madness. Get this one here-


And this one came up on the search too-

(WARNING: If you want to do a PhotoBucket search for this texture package image DON'T include
the word hardcore. It said you needed to be 18 to proceed... I didn't proceed. Scary!)

























What about this one by resurgere? Isn't it delicious?-

But the bonus winner for this night's Googling is Design Reviver's blog entry 200+ Textures, Brushes, and Fonts. What a gold mine!

So there you are... enabled! Have a texturing fun time!

8 comments:

SusanD said...

Joanie,

These are awesome! Thank you!

SusanD

Joan said...

Thanks Joanie, they are delicious and I so love textures too.

Joan

Jen Wolff said...

You're awesome! Thanks for enabling! Love'em!

jeanne said...

Great find Joanie. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing these with us!!!

marcie said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

Thanks for the great links.

I haven't come by your blog before, I have added you to my blog list, hope you don't mind.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Boy do you know how to get me going on a PS mania! Goodness!!! I'm in hog heaven.

Love,
Cindy