Jul 15, 2008

Another Sweet Baby

One of the wonderful blessings of having non-biological family is all the more people to love! I've written previously about this marvelous blessing. But now I get to do it again.

Desi & Camille 6/2005

Camille and Desi have been best friends since they were in kindergarten! They are another example of sisters-by-choice. (Can anyone ever have too many sisters?) They've enjoyed each other at school, church, many sleep-overs, not as many separations (Desi's family has travel a lot with her dad's job as an imagineer with Disney). Camille was Desi's maid of honor when Desi and Alex were married 4 years ago. AND *Auntie* Camille was there when Desi's first baby, Emmalie was born 2 1/2 years ago. Again, I say, we love our non-biological family.

On Monday morning at 6:21 Emmalie was joined by her little brother Blake Alexander. I got to go do Grammie-duties (really hard) sleeping at Emmalie's house while the rest of the family were at the hospital. What a joyful day to have little Blake (his Grandpa's name-sake) join this sweet little family.



New Baby Blake with his Mama



New Baby Blake with his Mama & Papa


[I uploaded all the photos at 300 dpi so you can right-click and save]

1 comment:

Kerry Schultz said...

OH - I'm so glad I clicked over to your blog from Blakes. These are GREAT pix of Desi and the new addition to the family - I love them. Glad you loaded the full size so I can save copies.
Kerry (Desi's Aunt)