Sep 8, 2008

Type+Writer

I'd totally forgotten that my newest JS class started today. What a surprise to open my email and find that class started today and I'm just now!! looking at my email (2:28 pm).

I've allowed myself one of those rare mornings where I have laid in bed reading until now. I love those kinds of days and I haven't done it for... I don't know how long!

This newest class has me excited because it is about journaling. The quote at the beginning of today's email is:



I had to stop, right now! and write about this... it so well describes how I feel about why I journal. More later...

2 comments:

Anke said...

I think I will put that on my blog, I really like that quote! You better get writing!!!

Sarah E Boucher said...

Hey auntie! Reading in bed is my favorite thing. I love to do it on Saturdays, and then people call me and get the sleepy voice and think I have been sleeping all morning but really I have just been having fun. You go JB!