Sep 3, 2008

HE started it!!

Tonight since the time I got home the dog, Harley, has been trying to get me to play with him. When Stuart takes the bait on this account he always says, "HE started it!"

Like I said, Harley started it! (Sorry folks, no photos, but go to my last post about him if you want visuals). He'd taunted me with empty chip bags, made bombing runs on me every time I walk around the bed (with him trying to mouth me). I'd finally had enough and got out my ultimate weapon... (dun, dun, dun) yes, the Sonic drink cup with lid and straw! All I had to do was stand at the top of the stairs and squeak it and he started running laps in the family room complete with flying leaps off the back of the love seat. This always amuses me, so I followed him downstairs for more action... just in time to hear Gordon say on the phone, "Yes, we always know when we are in the presence of genius!"

I lost it... fits of hysteria... falling down laughing... the more I laughed the funnier it got.

But you know the best part? Gordon just kept on his conversation with his brother like his idiot wife wasn't even there... now I call that genius!

3 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

LOL! Now I'M laughing out loud and about to roll over in hysteria! What a great mental image!!!! Oh man! That was good!

Love,
Cindy

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Oh my that sounds like fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog. cindy is one of my favs.

Debbi

Anke said...

I guess, sometimes visuals are just not needed to get the picture, LOL!