Aug 17, 2008

Happy Birthday-Full Moon

Joanie's very own Happy Birthday full moon, just for me!

I love summers! I love the cool air that blows in the window at night. Then if you add a full moon it just becomes magical. I can see the moon rise over the mountain behind our house and it light up the whole yard.

I was delighted last night when I was opening the house to find that I had a full moon for my birthday! What a lovely gift!

* Antique Paper PhotoShop action from littledreamerdesign.com (my current favorite!)

3 comments:

debra said...

I had the same thought when our atomic clock ssaid it was a full moon on the 16th, I didn't look at the moon for some reason though, duh!

HAPPY FULL MOON BIRTHDAY TO YOU AGAIN!

Anke said...

Well, happy birthday to you then, how wonderful and what a great picture!

Sandie's Spot said...

A full moon on your birthday is the best! Full moons are my favorite, I almost got in an accident last night because I was staring at the moon while driving... not good.