Oct 26, 2008

Baby Fred-Feet


While Spencer, Tricia and Riley were over the other night they went and got Jack in the Box for dinner. I laughed to see little Riley go after the tomatoes. But while they were here Tricia commented that Riley had little snausage toes. When he took off his shoes we discovered that he has the curse of the Fred Flintstone Feet (dun, dun, dun!!)














It's sad but true that little Riley inherited his Grammie's feet. Hey, they reach the ground and get us where we want to go!

2 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

I think his feet are just adorable.

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Well, isn't he a major cutie! I've one-upped everyone in the family this week... not only do I have the Fred Flintstone feet BUT I've also taken on his occupation as a rock smasher. All I need is a pterodactyl timeclock puncher thingy and I'm set!

Love,
Cindy

P.S. Give everyone a BIG hug for me!