Oct 20, 2008

More Apple-y Goodness

Years ago at Girls' Camp Paul Preter introduced me to Snicker and Apple Salad. Can I just say YUM! So with this years' plethora of apples I decided to make some for 3rd Sunday Family Dinner. I know that it may sound way to candy bar, but really it isn't. I didn't have the recipe so I Googled it and found the recipe at several different sources.

This is it-

3-4 apples, cored and diced
3 small (not miniature) Snickers Bars, diced or roughly chopped
4 to 8 oz Cool Whip

Mix together and refrigerate 1 hour.

Hope you enjoy it!

***Addendum...
I thought the directions on the Cool Whip might be misleading when I wrote 4-8 oz. What I meant was 4 to 8 oz (so half to a full 8 oz tub of Cool Whip)

3 comments:

debra said...

I LOVE this salad and Janna made it not too long ago... it is muy deliciouso!!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

This sounds so "evil". ;) No way am I even going near a salad like that. I'd gain weight just being near it. ;)

Love,
Cindy

Anke said...

you are making my mouth water.