Oct 13, 2008

Pictorial "About Me"

My sweet and sassy niece, Sarah, did this pictorial About Me on her blog (you've got to go see hers, she cracks me up!!) and I thought it was so fun that I needed to do it to! Rather than turning this into a game of tag, I will just invite anyone who wants to do this to join the fun!

Here's what you do: type in your answers to the following items on Google Image Search and choose an image to represent your answer from the first page of images. So, here it is:

First Name:
(So it is me?)

Middle Name:
(maybe this is too accurate for who I am!)

Maiden Name:
I got this from some herb place... yikes!
(Magickal Uses: Use caraway to protect against evil spirits. Place in sachets and carry to attract a mate. Bake into breads or cakes to induce lust. A bag of caraway seeds placed in a child's bed protects against disease.)


Last Name:

Age:

Where I was born:
(So sad, no Google images of Dr Batson's little hospital, who'd have thunk-it?)

A place I'd like to visit:
(If you can't guess, it is PEI-Prince Edward Island)

My favorite place to be:

My favorite animal:
(Doesn't this look like my little Buddi-dog?)

My favorite food:

My favorite color:

My first job:
(This is the shortest job ever... one hot August afternoon, dishwasher in this building, but I don't remember the name of it in the 1960s)
(My first real job... at Fotomate in Norfolk, VA in 1970)

One last totally unrelated item that I wanted to add...
What I like to do growing up in the metropolis of Greenville, CA
(Admission: 25 cents, Popcorn- 15 cents, Soda- 10 cents, candy- 10 cents... tough choice when allowance was 50 cents a week!)

7 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Yeah! I love it! 'Specially the part about caraway...because somewhere in there I am a caraway too and I could use all that! Maybe that's the issue, I am so amazing that I am freakin' out all the men!

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

How cool! This is so neat! Now I'm headed over to Sarah's.

Love,
Cindy

Mom and Dad said...

My dear old JB, how I love the CARAWAY-seeds-and-rye-bread, like Daddy used to say. Don't think I will do this because it would be too much like yours, but boy the memories you brought back. And I love the pic of the Plumas Theater. What a great place that was. What wonders it held! And we never noticed it was such a weird building. THAT was OUR Thee-a-tor!! Great Sat afternoons we spent there!! And I used to use you as my excuse for going to see all the cartoon features. I loved 'em. Annie

Anonymous said...

What fun this must have been to do. I'm going to try it but later.

p

Anke said...

Looks like you had a ball with it! That would take me hours to do, I am just too lazy....

Joanie said...

Anke, You said hours... try days. I started this on the 13th and finally posted it on the 17th!! I just ran out of steam and it got too late. But it was fun!

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

This was a fun gallery to scroll through!