Oct 10, 2008

Sweater Weather

Today is the first day that it really feels like fall! I got up and the thermometer read 36 F! Now for a lot of you that would be cold winter, but here it is just sweater weather!!

I love being able to drag out all of my snugly sweaters from the other closet. It's like meeting an old friend after a long separation. "Hey, did you miss me? Whatca' been doin'? Where've you been hanging out? (ha ha)"

Of course, I have my favorites: the green one I picked up on sale at Christopher & Banks, my pink 3/4 sleeve from Target that I've had for several years ago, my black-wuzzy mock turtleneck from Costco in the way-back-Palmdale-days... I love them all.

So with great happiness, they come out of hiding to keep me company and put their fuzzy arms around me for the next 6 months. Welcome back friends!

1 comment:

debra said...

ditto- dItTo & DITTO! My addition to the sweaters is socks... my tootsies are FREEZING!!!!

I'm not so in love with the forecasted snow this weekend though. I want fall a little bit longer!