Oct 10, 2008

Stories



I wanted to share a wonderful FREE class with everyone. I recently finished a Type+Writer class over at JS.com but now she is offering this class.

What a fun thing to do. I love stories. My daddy was a skilled story-teller, my mom used to tell me stories about "Tell me about when I was born." or "Tell me about when I was two!"

I suppose that because of that start stories speak to my heart. I love the shared stories from other people's families: like Edna and her friend bring home a wringer washer on the trolley (with their husbands hiding and watching, scoundrels!!)

What a wonderful opportunity to record those stories that only we can tell.

2 comments:

Sandie's Spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandie's Spot said...

Love Jessica's stuff! I need to take more of her classes, or come over and learn from you.

Yes you do need to come over for "porch chat", I'll tell you my story... :-)
I'm home tonight.... ttfn!