Oct 26, 2008

Baby Sweetness

It is that time of year again. (Yes, I told my family don't expect me to come in the middle of a HOT So. CA summer again!!) I needed to see my little grandsons that live in California. I am always amazed at how quickly these little boys grow up! (Did they ask me if they could grow up this fast? No, not them!!)

I arrived on Thursday to find that "baby" Riley is almost perfectly squared at 34" and 34 lbs... but here's the kicker... he is only 16.5 months old!!

(LivE-PaintedOverlay01-1)

Auntie P always has her camera handy and started snapping photos of Riley. He still loves to pose for the camera (what a precious baby). Tricia and Spencer are such good parents, they dote on their cute little guy.

I am so grateful that I am able to visit with these sweet babies. I will go later this week to spend a few days with the Flynn boys, so be expecting more grandson photos!

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

He totally looks like a Lewis! He's got that look...adorable! Glad you were able to see the CA munchkins.