Nov 14, 2008

Stories In Hand

This week the FREE Stories in Hand class started over at JS.com. It is a totally different format than most of her classes. This isn't how to do digi-scrapping but creating a system for capturing the stories you want and need to tell. This fun 6 x 6" binder (that actually measures 9.5 x 6.5" but has 6x6 pages) is the muse, if you understand me, for my story telling.



The fun part is that it was a hybrid project! (part digi/part paper). I picked up the album at Robert's (gotta love Robert's Crafts, the store previously known as Provo Craft) and got a pink one (what else!!) So when I started all the class stuff on Monday and the course material was all in green and blue (also very cool, but not with pink binding!!) I just HAD to make some changes!



I didn't know, but learned on the message board, that I could open a PDF file in PSE6!!! Yea! I also made changes with the fonts and colors and FINALLY got to use the very cute pink and brown CTMH paper that I've been hoarding for at least 2 years! I am so happy with the results!

But beyond that... it was so fun to paper scrap again... looks like it's a good thing I didn't unload all my scrapping stuff on eBay!!

4 comments:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Adorable! You always make everything look so professional auntie!

Mom and Dad said...

Well, Joanie, I wanted to remember the story-telling class and forgot! I'm not sure about the digi-scrapbooking. You do such a beautiful job at it!
Fun to visit. Fun to watch the football game! Fun to eat cookies!! Especially FUN that you are my sis! Love you Joanie!!
Ann

Anke said...

Joan, it looks wonderful!!! I mean it, it is gorgeous! I am still on the front page and have to start over already LOL.

Anonymous said...

You do such an amazing job I don't know if I want to even try...but I will..

B...utiful.

P