Nov 30, 2008

Thanksgiving- Ashton's view

We had some of our family for the lovely Thanksgiving feast on Thursday. My previous post already lets you know how I feel about my favorite holiday. I went to get my camera to get some photos and my oldest local granddaughter, Ashton, asked if she could take some picture. I LOVE DIGITAL! She was a happy little photographer. The following is Thanksgiving at Grammie's house as seen through Ashton's lens.


Ashton's self portrait


(all of these are loaded at 300dpi - so right click and save if you want them!)

1 comment:

Sarah E Boucher said...

Seriously, some people don't see the benefit of creating a lovely meal...even when it takes all day, and maybe a bit more. But the joy is in the ENjoying. We had such a nice time ourselves, the nicest I can remember. We were all worn out with the sheer number of bodies, but it's just such a happy feeling when everyone is together and visiting. Nice cozy sense of belonging.