Apr 23, 2008

"It's a Movie Star"

While I was taking care of the boys I was working on some old photos. Caden was looking over my shoulder and reading as I typed. I told him that Munce was my Granddad's name and my Mom's name and Caraway was my last name before I got married. (He thought the names were kind of funny) He said is that you (the baby) with your mom? I told him yes and pointed to my senior photo and asked, "Do you know who that is?"

Without hesitation he replied, "Yes, a Movie Star!!"

What could I do? After I picked myself up off the floor from laughing I just gave him a big hug and let him continue to think that, yes, it was a Movie Star!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just adore this post. How neat that your grandson sees the beauty in you! You are still beautiful!

:) Much love to you-

Dodge Family said...

Hi Joanie
I love your picture! You still look the same!! I just started my blog. Its dodgefamilyblog.blogspot.com
Love you!