Apr 8, 2008

I'm feelin' Bettah!

I realized several days ago, after being sick for three weeks with a cold that that turned into bronchitis that I've been remiss in posting several pages...


The journaling in this one tells the whole story, or as much as I want to tell here.



This LO is the product of a Saturday challenge from my DID class. The assignment was to do a still life. When I started editing the photos I realized I had a photo of a wasp. How cool is that?
With being sick I am hopelessly behind. Now I am going to CA for Grammie-duties with the Flynn boys. I may never catch up!

2 comments:

Straw to Gold said...

I love it! The next time you run away to Greenville, let me know and I will meet you there to discuss more childhood memories!

Anonymous said...

The memories are the best. I moved back and of course it is not the same but we still talk about what fun we had growing up. It does not get any better than what we had.