Apr 1, 2008

Total Coolness... digi: in deep

Yesterday was the first day of the new Jessica Sprague class Digi: in Deep! WOW! FREAKIN' AWESOME! (Let's see what other Valley-Girl slang can I come up with?) I am SO impressed with just the first lesson! What an amazing teacher. I absolutely love this class! I just keep stopping the video and saying "WOW"! What a wonderful technique! Well, you get the point!

I am very pleased with this newest foray into digital scrapbooking. Makes me wonder what I am going to do with all of my paper supplies!


I was so excited about the class that I forgot to write about the LO. These photos were taken in August 2005 when Camille and I were visiting Rebekah. I just love to watch these two silly girls together. They have so much fun! I can always count on them to be cooking up something, usually with just a little mischief involved. I am so grateful that they, like me, have a wonderful sister relationship.

2 comments:

Cindy Garber Iverson said...

Very nice page layout. I really like the title font choice. You are so talented!

Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite quotes: "I smile because you are my sister; I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!"
Great layout, little sister.
Sue
PS: You can always sell your paper supplies on eBay... or give them to me.