May 7, 2008

New babies

Do you ever ask yourself, “How can I be so lucky?” I find myself doing that quite often. I live in this wonderful free country where I have so many freedoms that I often just take for granted! I have sufficient of lives necessities and lots of the extras so that I can fully enjoy this phase or season of my live. What has prompted this blog entry is the arrival of two (count them… TWO) new grandbabies.

Ethan arrived on May 2nd at 8:47 am. He weighed 6lbs 3oz. He is the first and only child of Kevin and Suzi. They live right here in Spanish Fork so I am able to see them often and help with the new baby business. Gramma Juventa would say, “This baby feels just right!”


Suzi, Ethan and Kevin
1 day old
Ethan 4 days old

Madison arrived May 6th at about 11pm West Virginia time. She weighed 7lb 13oz (I think) and still hadn’t been measured. She joins Kristi and Jim, with big sister Makenzie and big brother Preston on the scene. (I wonder how long before I get my hands on this one? The good news is that since these kids have two moms Kaye is back east with Kristi) I will post photos of Madison as soon as I get some.

What a wonderful blessing it is to have them arrive health and strong with the mommies feeling human after the ordeal (another great blessing, epidurals!!!)

This brings the grant total of Lewis grandchildren to 15 (and we have 3 children that aren’t even procreating yet!!) What a blessing! Grandchildren are the blessing we get for raising our own children. Once again I say- I love being the Grammie-Spoiler instead of the Mommy-Enforcer!

1 comment:

NanaSue said...

Adorable! That pic at 4 days old is so precious! I am so happy for them. Congratulations! Sue