Dec 4, 2009

338- Ryan & Nikki

Last year I started a POTD (picture of the day) project for the month of December. That was the catalyst for my tackling my Project 365. So even though I still have the rest of this month to finish up my current project I've posted a photo a day for the last year, with only a few misses.

One of the things I wanted to do last December was post a photo of each of our family. I asked everyone to help out and get me their photos but somehow I missed Ryan and Nikki. So it seems fitting to me that this December I start with them.

338- Ryan and Nikki
FONT- Albemarle Swash, BRUSHS- Holly Pack by vaia.deviantart.com ACTION- DPMoms Perfect Workflow, CoffeeShop Powder room TEXTURE- Bokeh Bunch Warm, Golden Sun Glow

Hopefully, this year I will be able to round off my 13 month photo project with a photo of each of my loved family.

No comments: