Dec 31, 2009

365- Basking

Yesterday we got a foot of snow, today dawned sunny and bright. Although Stuart did most of the snow removal yesterday there was still plenty for me to do today. I worked for several hours thoroughly enjoying the sun. My last place to clear snow was on the deck... ahh, the deck! THE DECK... THE DECK!!

I LOVE the deck... the sun called to me! I pulled out my deck chair (how appropriate), settled it close to the brick, grabbed my soda, visor, sunglasses and book (oh, yeah, and my sweater, which I eventually put on). I spent about an hour and a half basking... soaking up the rays... oh, yeah! The sun was so nice and warm even though I was breathing steam.

365- basking

I think this was a great way to spend the last day of my Project 365... cheating Mother Nature in the middle of the winter... yes... I can like that part!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on day 365! That is quite the achievement! And I hope the sun helped you feel better.

Anonymous said...

I'm so impressed by your dedication to this project. Not surprised impressed. How fun is this picture. Gotta love you and your creativity.

Sarah E Boucher said...

Crazy Auntie! Enjoying the cold cold sun! I got my eyes burned out by the blazing-off-the-snow sun yesterday and consider that good enough for me!

Laura H said...

I've really enjoyed all your pics. Hope you dont stop.