Dec 16, 2009

350- Doug and Jessica's Family

Every year Doug and Jessica's family gets these wonderful Christmas family photos. Imaging my disappointment when pregnant-Jess told me that this year she wouldn't be doing a swap with one of her favorite photographers! But never fear! Grammie is here! Jess asked me if I would take their photos.

350- twas the night

I was so pleased once I got the edited photos delivered to Doug and Jessica last night. But I found, again, that I'm a little challenged by portrait-type photos. I'm never happy with my first look through the unedited photos! But as I look a second and third time, do some tweaking... THEN I'm happy.

And now, an artistic shot...

350- bokeh

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Thank you! I can't tell you how pleased I am with them! We all are.

Mom and Dad said...

So how many did you end up with, Joanie?
The pics of the story time are precious, especially since you said Daddy was making comments. I can imagine!