Dec 8, 2009

342- Quilted Nativity

The year we moved here to Utah (Jan 2005) my daughter-in-law told me about the Jim Shore Nativity. I went right online to scope it at my favorite online collectibles store and ordered right then... yes, in January. I just love all the colors, textures and little murals that he has worked into his art.

342- jim shore nativity

Now here is the funny part about my order... Cherrylane is located right in Provo (10 miles from my house) No wonder it got here so fast!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

My fave!

Just g said...

Jim Shore's Nativity was his first big piece that I bought and it still remains my favorite today.
The colors, the pictures, and the quilt patterns connect us to a simpler life, and a simpler time and his work makes me happy just looking at it.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful.